Friday, March 28, 2008

4 DAY WEEKEND

The Agenda (so far) looks something like this:

  • Dinner with good friends (and a menu of burgers, salad, tater-tots, cupcakes & red wine);
  • Road trip to an enormous fabric store;
  • Lunch with an old dear friend that I lost touch with;
  • Dinner at a lovely steakhouse (that I have never been to!);
  • Benefit (complete with live band) for Habitat for Humanity;
  • Hugs from my favorite half pints and girl time with their amazing Mom;
  • Lego tower building with my brother;
  • Mini chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting (this is an experiment).
There will be errands peppered in here and there (gym, library, target) but you get the gist of it. I won't be around much but I promise to take lots of pictures and regale you with tales of my adventures next week!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every one sounds fab. I can't wait to see pics!