Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ETSY LOVE

Have you visited Suann's lovely little shop Simplesong Designs?

Not only is she one of the most wonderful people you will work with, she is also amazingly talented.

Last week, when I was having a bit of a bad day, I stopped by her shop to order a few little pick-me-ups for my desk.

When I came home to this little package last night, I could not have been happier!


Push pins that will always make me smile.
And these letterpress cards. To. Die. For. I am already planning whos day I can brighten with these babies.
I really do love Etsy. The people are always so fabulously wonderful and knowing that I am purchasing from someone who put so much love and effort into this just makes it that much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she tops? Her style, her packaging - everything is perfect. Looks like you got some great things!

Karen said...

I love Etsy for that reason too -- the sellers are so great and everything becomes so much more personal. Cute purchases! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i popped over here to read some lovely things ... and was so surprised to see my pins staring back at me. thanks much + so glad you liked the goodies. you're a total doll. xo.