Saturday, August 2, 2008

CAMERA-RA-RA

A little treat later today/tomorrow morning.

Pictures...taken with film!

I cannot even tell you the last time I used film. The excitement of what they are going to look like is kind of killing me. For years I have been so used to the instant gratification of digital photos and this little break is quite the nice one.

I can't wait.

What's more is that I finally get to share pictures from the past few weeks of deliciousness that include the peacefulness of Vermont, summer nights spent on the beach with a fire and of course time well spent with good friends.

xo

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow - I can't remember the last time I used a regular camera either. I'm always afraid I'm going to "miss" the photo if I can't see what it looks like right after I take it. And what if I don't like how I look in a photo - there's no "re-do" on a non-digital one.

It's nice to reminisce, but I don't think I could go back...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I cannot wait to see these! I am so chicken to try my Diana camera, simply because it uses film. I have a feeling you're going to inspire me!