Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE FIRST [of many]

First I'd like to say thank you for the kind words [and de-lurking] yesterday. It is those little things that make me really really want to write.

I've got a little surprise for today.

It is a shop update.

A small update, but an update.

Over the next few days I will be adding more items so...keep your eyes peeled.

And please please let me know if there is something you'd like to see in there but isn't. Ok?

I added a new section called 'Samples.' Basically, it will be a great place to get lux risa items at a little bit of a discount since they will be 'first additions.' It is always a little tough working with or on a new pattern and there are always little imperfections. The imperfections are not anything that compromise the integrity of the garment, they are just little oops here and there that no one [but me] will notice. Instead of having a growing pile of first additions hanging around, I'll put them in the shop!

So la la la. That is my great news of the day!

xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am so excited!!! Can't wait to see more!

Jill said...

Beautiful things... did you sew the little girls dress? It's a-ma-zing!

oil painting said...

the type of painting is divided into simulation and simulation of oil painting .

handmade painting
Landscape oil painting
油画

oil painting knowledge
Abstract painting