Monday, July 14, 2008

ERR..

It has been serious.

The writers block that is.

Something happened last week - it was like all the words were just gone.

I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with time management.

And maybe a little something to do with still wanting to be on vacation.

But I am back, and I am here for good.

This weekend was a wonderful one filled with good friends, good family and good times. It was the perfect amount of relaxation and excitement. Last night I fell asleep feeling very content with it all. That my friends is how every Sunday should end - perfectly ready to face the coming week with vigor and excitement.

3 comments:

Simple Answer said...

You were missed!

Anonymous said...

I hear you. Summertime can do that. So glad your weekend was a good one :)

Jill said...

Well I for one am glad... especially now that I've de-lurked. :)